Thursday, April 22, 2010

MUSIC TO MY EARS! Nordstrom Rack to come to Union Square...VERY SOON!


Not super new news for the person who is a huge fan of Nordstrom, AKA ME! But I wanted to give a shout out to the new Nordstrom Rack as a reminder for those who did know and may have forgotten the "save the date" date or for those who didn't know, which FYI this location will definitely in my opinion be a MAY-JAH mad house. It is opening dun-ta-da-da...MAY 11th! Cannot wait!!! If anyone hasn't experienced the wonderfulness of Nordstrom Rack I say get up and pronto pronto, go check it out! If you want designer prices at a decent reasonable price, please check it out! Now I know Nordstrom does not carry all the designer labels, BUT you get your basics, and personally I'm still a student, but since I'm in fashion school it would be nice to own some "semi" designer labels. And when I say "semi" I mean Michael Kors, DVF, Stella McCartney, J Brand, Nanette Lepore, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dior shades, Fendi shades, L.A.M.B...ummmm, I think that's enough for me with my student budget. My experience with Nordstrom Rack is from back in my hometown of Atlanta, and I've gotten some of the cutest DVF, Nanette Lepore, Marc Jacobs items for such a great bargained price. And I love a bargain! I love getting the sweet smell of designer labels at such a great price. That is just music to my ears. Can you imagine almost bought a Stella McCartney bag for $400...it's just insanity. So for you kiddies who haven't gone to a Rack...again PRONTO GET UP and make it to the May 11th opening in Union Square at the old Virgin Records location. You'll love it! Trust me! MAY 11th! GO GO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment