Thursday, April 22, 2010

SABRIN clothing line



Sabrin is my baby. This is my clothing line which I've been working on for a long time. It is the line I came up with in college, when I was back at UGA, and actually participated in an annual fashion show through the university. It was then I had learned my passion to pursue fashion. It is an ongoing dream, which I hope to one day achieve. This line is a fusion line of Eastern textiles and looks that are fused with a more westernized, modern look.

Not going to say much, but let me know your thoughts on the line. Hopefully I will have more looks to show in the near future, with more dresses, shorts, pants, skirts. Be on a lookout! The photo shoot took place in Atlanta off of Krogg Street. My friend's 16 yr old brother took these pics...he is amazingly talented! His name is Zach Pyles...I think we might have to be on a lookout for him in the near future! Enjoy!



Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment